Sunday, April 1, 2012

Christianity at it's Finest


I stare at the stained-
glass window. The picture
depicts Jesus Christ, well
what most people believe.

I may not be the most
religious person out there,
but I don’t change someone’s
race.

I’m talking about
Jesus Christ.

In my eyes Jesus isn’t
white. He’s either Middle
Easter, or African.

I have yet to see a
stained-glass window of
Jesus, that is either of those.

In December, I celebrate the
Winter Solstice, not Christmas.
Just was born in some other
season.

I do believe in God
and in Jesus Christ.
I don’t think that he’s
the son of God. Just a
prophet of God.

To me, the Bible is
a collection of short
stories that contain morals.

I believe that God
loves us all indiscriminately.
God doesn’t care about your
religion or your sexual orientation.

Why can’t religion and science
be friends?  Why don’t we all
agree with Darwin, knowing
that God made him?

I believe in a world where
everyone of all races are
holding hands, despite their
religion.

I stare at the stained-
glass window in front of
me, as I feel God’s Grace come
down onto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment